WHERE IS YOUR SONG NOTEBOOK?
You lead praise and worship in your church and Christian community gatherings, isn’t it? I want to ask you an important question. Where is your song notebook? Do you have one? In case you don’t, as a matter of urgency, get one for yourself.
Don’t say “I’m used to singing without lacking songs.” That might be through, but the big trap is that you will be re -circling on the same pattern of music and songs all the time. And when you become predictable by the congregation your singing will no longer move them because they’ve known your lineup offhand. Don’t let your singing become an anthem to the congregation.
THE ADVANTAGE OF SONG NOTEBOOK
1) your songs will always be arranged properly and excellently ministered.
2) your songs will meet the occasion’s demand
3) when its time for praise, you will stick to praise songs. And when its time for worship, you will stick to worship songs
4) you will hardly lack relevant songs on stage
5) you will not pray that the praise/worship session time be called off. Rather you will pray that your time be extended
6) you will sing without mental struggle of figuring out the next appropriate song
7) you will not have a heart cut when appointed on a marathon praise session #GetyourSongNotebook ##WriteyourSongs